We were getting ready for an event recently and wanted an easy way to visualize all of our Eventbrite registrations. Eventbrite has handy webhooks that enabled us to quickly start sending our registration data to Keen IO. We used this data to build a dashboard to share with our team and promotional partners:
130 people will be at Open Source Show and Tell! woohoo
Here’s what you do:
- Create a free Keen IO account if you haven’t already
- Grab your Keen Project ID and Write Key
- Head over to your Eventbrite Account page
- Scroll down and click on ‘Webhooks’
- Add a webhook with your Keen URL:
- Watch your registration events start flowing into Keen!
Once your Eventbrite data is flowing in, you can use the Keen IO data explorer to start querying and visualizing your Eventbrite registrations.
A view of our daily eventbrite registrations
Let us know if you have any questions. Have a great event!